Thursday, November 18, 2010

week 7 EOC:intilelual proper and questions

1. In what ways would the engineer that chose the rebar at the Harmon building at City Center be held liable? Can he be sued civilly?
2. How would I protect an original piece of audio and prevent people from performing it live?
3. If an interior designer specs out a specific piece of furniture or flooring, and the item injures someone. Can he or she be held liable?
4. If a drafting contract was documented for a design and the company lost ownership, can I still be compensated?
5. If I propose a design for a potential client and they refuse the design but use it regardless what can I do?
6. If I work on a video project with a partner and it was free, but they sell it later can I be compensated?
7. Are the penalties for offenses similar in all states?
8. If production work is created using a popular program, am I allowed to make money off of it?
9. If a building is formed from a plan, and it doesn’t hold up well who is blamed?
10. If a film I worked on is produced and shown in theaters, and my name is left out of the credits is there anything I can do to be compensated?

No comments:

Post a Comment