Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 2 EOC Lawyers

Lawyers well I think most like to lie but thats just my thoght. Everyone thinks differnt about many things this is one of them. I think that theres a hand full of lawyers out there that will really try hard to win your case.For example one of my friends had a lawyer and,one day he had to go to court for some case that he had.HE had called the lawyer to talk to him about I dont what but at the end the lawyer told my friend not to show up to court,That he had it in the bag.Well at the end of the day my friend found out that the lawyer didnt even show up to court.My friend had a bench warrant so he went to jail for a couple of days over what that lawyer did.That or i forgot if the lawyer show but lost the case because he told my friend not to show.Well that made me a little concern about them lawyers.If i was to hire a lawyer im goin to learn about that person before anything goes down.I forgot the lawyers name that come out in TV,but i heard this dude be lossing all his casess.See that man says that he will do his best to win your case but look at the outcome of it. he does not win but makes money anyways.Thats how i see them all win or lose the lawyer always wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment