Thursday, October 28, 2010

week 4 EOC. Death Race Jeoperdy

This was a crazy way to learn our definitions I have to say that I did learn same new ones after the game was done. Like prior art was one that basically talked about deciding whether the particular invention is sufficient novel and nonobvious. Another is official gazette which consists of two weekly online publication produced by the U.S.P.T.O in other words the US Patent and Trademark Office. The last one will have to be double patenting if two patents or obtained on a single invention. Toughs were the only three I learned by playing it. My team ended up winning it at the end. Troughs points that we got at the end went to our mid terms, so it was a good thing we went all in on it. I think we should have more games like this one to learn our vocab. Well it was a good expirers well learn game over the fact that everyone wanted to win the game. So I think everyone pushed themselves to try and win. There’s much more words that need to be learned for our mid team so I think that this should be done more often. It also made the class fly by so that was a plus. i like how everyone did their own in deferent levels so it was a challenge to everyone at first ,but after they got the hang of it ,it got much easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment